Color : Pink
Common name : September Flower
This fabulous flower which is easy and fast to grow is quite irresistible to butterflies and bees. It does best in moist, well-drained soil. Lilliput Blue Moon is wilt-tolerant, but all Asters do better if grown in different soil each year, so for subsequent plantings, change the location a bit
Caring for Aster
- Cut the stems at a 45 degree angle with a sharp knife.
- Fill vase with luke warm water and add flower food.
- Air must be able to easliy pass through the stems.
- Leave over night to condition before using.
- Never leave cut flowers in direct sun light, near a heater, in a draft or near fruit.
- Keep the aster in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.